martes, 4 de mayo de 2021

Movie or Genre.

 Honestly, I would not know what My favorite movie is, I am so indecisive that I was left for about 10 minutes trying to choose one, so this time I will talk about my favorite movie genre since that is a little easier for me. This genre of films would be animated or children's films, where its rematerizations with real people could also be included.In general, I like these films a lot for what they seek to convey in them, some touch very sensitive threads of reality, but in the language of boys and girls, give yourself innocence and through positivity in the face of life. It also seems curious and valuable to me to name, it is how this genre evolves in conjunction with society, touching new dimensions or including diversity in its characters. I remember that before I could spend all day watching movies on the Disney channel, I basically grew up with them, now I see this type of film very little, perhaps I should allocate a weekend of movie marathon, a trip to childhood, that good plan! 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

 the future is something exciting. But as far as specializing, I think that afterwards I would like to do a postgraduate degree in managemen...