martes, 4 de mayo de 2021

The best Holidays





 My best vacations were before the pandemic, in Puerto Varas. In the summer of 2020, I went on a trip for my 21st birthday. It was a very special vacation, it was the first time that I traveled to the south of Chile, and the first time that I traveled by plane. Everything was incredible! I traveled together with my boyfriend for 4 days. In this stay, we covered everything we could haha. We went to the Petrohue Falls, and on top of the Catamaran boat, we arrived at the town of Peulla, crossing the Todos los Santos Lake, this town is adjacent to Argentina. I would dare to say that it was a very romantic and special vacation, without a doubt the best. We also toured Puerto Montt, where we bought some nice souvenirs.From Puerto Montt my favorite part was eating a seafood broth, while watching the sea lions play. Without a doubt that I enjoy every day, hour and moment of these vacations,makes for a nice vacation.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

 the future is something exciting. But as far as specializing, I think that afterwards I would like to do a postgraduate degree in managemen...