domingo, 6 de junio de 2021

POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

 the future is something exciting. But as far as specializing, I think that afterwards I would like to do a postgraduate degree in management or public administration. In this sense and by something logical when studying Social Work, it is to understand how public management works in depth. As a future Social Worker, we will be inserted in both public and private institutions, which is why I believe that it would be an extra potential for me to develop myself as much as possible. I would like to study the postgraduate degree here in Chile, but I think that studying abroad gives you a broader life expectancy, so I would not rule it out, although it is very expensive to do it on your own. In this sense, I see it more accessible to be able to achieve it here in the country. Finally, I think I would like to study in person, since it is different. Now, in a pandemic, everything has become virtual, which has undoubtedly made things more flexible compared to the presence that is more demanding, but the experience of living education in our own flesh and in company with our friends is incoparable, therefore, I would prefer it to be in person. Now, I believe that learning never stops and there is no age to stop studying, so in the future I hope to be able to other areas of life, such as art or culture.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

 the future is something exciting. But as far as specializing, I think that afterwards I would like to do a postgraduate degree in managemen...