viernes, 28 de mayo de 2021

CAREER RELATED TOPIC

 Hi how are things? I think that what led me to study social work was having been very lucky to have and meet wonderful people throughout my life, both in school and outside of it. I am not ashamed to say that I come from a poor family and living my life within it. But as I told you before, I was lucky enough to be where I am today. I do not want the people, the boys and girls of Chile to have to be lucky to access the basic rights of our society. It is complex and cannot be solved on my own, but in a little bit. It is in this sense that I chose Social Work to study, as a way to give back to all the good that has happened, reducing the disconnection that exists today with the reality of all of Chile, the regions and the interior. As for other study options, I would also have liked to study Pedagogy, sometimes I think about costume design or botany lately, I think there is a lot to learn from nature. As a child I too dreamed of being a vet, until I discovered my rejection of blood and broken bones.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

 the future is something exciting. But as far as specializing, I think that afterwards I would like to do a postgraduate degree in managemen...