sábado, 10 de abril de 2021

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.

I would like to visit England and the entire European continent. since I like their accent and their architecture, I think they have a story to dive into. Between castles and meadows, stroll, taste its gastronomy and culture, I believe that England has everything a tourist would like. But to live I would always choose Chile, I think our country is unique and I still have a long way to go. Chile has unmatched characteristics and has tremendous biodiversity, but it needs strong measures to care for natural areas and ecosystems, protect the environment and move towards a more planet-friendly model, such as the use of renewable energy. I believe that in our country these are the ideal qualities and characteristics for any citizen to want to live, certainly omitting the disastrous political world that we have, without a doubt it needs thousands and a reform in many areas. That is why to live and work I would not choose any other country than the one in which I was born. We can take as an example how they take care of other places, to replicate it here. Thanks. 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

 the future is something exciting. But as far as specializing, I think that afterwards I would like to do a postgraduate degree in managemen...